The Indian Journal of Economics and Finance (IJEF) is having ISSN 2582-9378 (online), half yearly international journal, being published in the months of May and November by Lattice Science Publication (LSP) Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2021. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Economics and Finance.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Economics and Finance.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research article(s), based on theoretical and experimental works.
The Indian Journal of Petroleum Engineering (IJPE) is not limited to a specific aspect of Economics and Finance but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the Economics and Finance. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the Economics and Finance, its core interest lies in issues concerning Economics and Finance. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning Economics and Finance should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical and quantitative discussion of the results.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Articles for the Regular Issue of the journal can submit, round the year, electronically by using Article Submission System. The summited article (s) should cover following subfields of Economics and Finance:
- International and Financial Accounting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Education
- Environmental and Social Accounting
- Accounting for Non-Profit Organisations
- Public Sector Accounting
- Corporate Governance: Accounting/Finance
- Ethical Issues in Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Investments, Derivatives
- Capital Markets in Emerging Economies